Replace psychological suffering, inner conflict, destructive thought patterns and recurring negative emotions with inner health, evolution and transformation.
Natural Healing with Lucidity provides the tools for the natural resolution of psychological suffering and enables self-healing.
Level I, groundwork. Online, 25 hours. Tutor support throughout.
“Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.”
– Swami Sivananda Saraswati
Insight and understanding. The concepts of natural healing, Lucidity, consciousness and personality. Learn to differentiate your true self from what is conditioned, automatic and learned.
Learn to influence or transform the most negative feelings even before they occur. Free your mind from emotions that paralyse you. Heal the rift between I and Me.
Thoughts and their role in psychological suffering. Recognize the positive and negative power of your thoughts and learn to liberate yourself from the tyranny of thoughts.
Healing. Contentment. Inner wholeness. Love. Discover how all these can be cultivated.
Integrating lucid healing into your life. Learn new skills for your future path: applying self-reflection, practising Lucidity, cultivating inner unity and contentment, making healthy decisions.
Psychological health has become one of the major healthcare issues of the 21st century. At some point in our lives, far too many of us will be touched by a mental health issue of some form or another, so understanding our inner landscape and being able to heal what suffering we find there is ever more important. This course equips you with the knowledge and the tools to bring healing into your life, and by extension into the lives of those around you.
Step-by-step, lesson by lesson, you will not only uncover and understand more about your inner psyche, but you will also experience the power of Lucidity to make a divided and separated self whole again. You will learn how psychological suffering is seeded in childhood as your young personality was moulded by those closest to you. You will experience the connection between thoughts and emotions and come to understand why memories can’t be trusted and why we should look for an alternative foundation for identity. You will watch your life projected on your own inner movie screen and learn how to move from one state of consciousness to another as your awareness of your inner world becomes more acute. You will see how negative emotions arise in you, and learn what to do about them.
This online course offers a wide array of learning material, including articles, audio, video and suggestions for learning activities. This transforms the learning experience from passive to active, turning a simple theory into a life-changing personal experience.
At the end of the course, you will be ready to take responsibility for your inner self, your own inner healing, independently of other people and of outside events. You will be able to recognize your original, unified self and all its unlimited potential, opening up new possibilities and new horizons for you and the people around you.
This course is structured to give you the personal time you need to undertake this healing journey. Each module begins with new insight, usually in the form of a video conversation, and each unit includes articles, recordings and exercises to help develop the theme in greater depth, and guide you as you start to experience the various components of your inner self and your power to heal yourself.
You will not be alone. You will be invited to join the course forum where participants interact with one another and with dedicated tutors, asking and answering questions and sharing their experiences. A secure messaging system is available for more private conversations if you prefer. At the end of the course, you will be invited to join a closed Facebook Group, linking you to others who are at various stages of the same journey.
“All self-healing begins with self-insight.”
– Dirk de Sousa
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply click Register Now and you will be taken to the checkout. When your order is completed, you will receive an email containing joining instructions. You will have immediate access to the first unit of the course and each module will be made available as you progress, so that you can work at a speed that suits you. You will need to set aside about three–five hours per module. Your tutor will be checking into the course forum periodically for the duration of your course to answer questions and moderate debate. You can also contact your tutor by private message through the course interface. After the end of the course, you will continue to be able to access the material and your coursework for a further six months.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- 7 exclusive videos of Dirk de Sousa in conversation made especially for this course
- 25+ units of intensive teaching in the form of articles, audio recordings and exercises
- Your personal invitation to the course forum, where you will meet other participants and the course tutor.
- You will be able to access the material wherever you want – in the privacy of your home or on the move, on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- This online course does not require you to download or install any program.
- You can use any internet-enabled device: e.g. smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
- The course consists of articles, diagrams, videos and audio files. We recommend you use headphones when listening to the audio.
- Be your own inner healer with Lucidity
- Take responsibility for your own psychological wellbeing
- Learn how the seeds of psychological suffering are sown
- Separate learned emotions from real emotions and find out why this distinction is important
- Find out how automatic thoughts keep you imprisoned in the past
- Recognize your automatic thoughts and learned emotions and practise dealing with them
- Experience the potential of your real self to feel Lucidity, peace and contentment
- Take this key journey towards the insight and self-healing you have been searching for
- Our learning platform is completely private, and hosted on a secure server
- You can opt to use a pseudonym to protect your privacy while still interacting with others if you wish.